Browse > Home / / No Need Photosop to Make Funny Photo


No Need Photosop to Make Funny Photo

3 comments
Tuesday, November 24, 2009 Posted by One-4-All

funny photoSometimes i want to share my personal photo with all of my friends. But i want to make it have a little different with the others. I want to share it with a little funny. I must add an effect. But i think it is a big problem for me who doesn't know about how to give it. It needs an image software, like a photoshop or coreldraw. Honestly, i am not understand how to use photoshop or coreldraw to make a funny photo. But, it isn't the end. I know that a problem have a solution. I try to search it in google. I try to search how to make funny photo without use photoshop. And finally i was found a place to make it online. It no need knowledge. Just choose the style and upload your photo, and the result will come true.

You see the picture in at the beginning in this post? Yes, i made it in that site. Maybe you think that i was a famous guy, and my photo can be appeared on big billboard. But, actually i do not know where it is located. Like i said that i just choose the style and upload my own photo. You can see another photo that I made with free funny photo maker.funny Photo
funny Photo

In picjoke.com there are a lot of effect style that you can choose for your great picture. They make a new effect in everyday, "EVERY DAY - NEW PHOTO EFFECT" as they motto. So get your own funny photo and share it with your friends. have a photo fun.

3 comments:

freezipe on November 26, 2009 at 5:09 PM said...

keren bos
http://freezipe.com/

pembolangmaya on November 28, 2009 at 1:28 PM said...

mantabh gan

sains on December 1, 2009 at 6:52 PM said...

weleh2 banyak job ya bro? ak baru di reject bv nih...

Post a Comment